- Netprro reserves the right to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all content, section or service / product at any time without notice , make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, section and services contained on the site without prior notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of Netprro, its affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Australian laws. You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of Netprro; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the Site / Service / product, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary marks. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Netprro grants you permission to only access and make personal use of the Site and You agree not to, directly or indirectly download or modify / alter / change / amend / vary / transform / revise / translate / copy / publish / distribute or otherwise disseminate any content on Netprro’ Site / Service, or any portion of it; without express consent of Netprro. However, you may print or download extracts from these pages for your personal / individual, non-commercial use only. You must not retain any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium except for the purposes of using the same for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal / individual use.
- Netprro forbids you from any attempts to resell or put to commercial use any part of the Site; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of any other merchant; any renting, leasing, or otherwise transferring rights to the Site / Service / product; displaying the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a provider, publisher or distributor of the Service / product on the Site, or any data gathering or extraction tools; or any use of meta tags. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site. No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be copied/used/disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission. Requests to use / copy / disseminate / photograph Site’s content for any distribution should be addressed to Netprro Pty. Ltd.
- Netprro, its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, damage to your computer system or damages for loss of profits, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Netprro’ sites / services / product, with the delay or inability to use the Netprro’ sites/services/product or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Netprro sites / services / product, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Netprro sites/services) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by Netprro as to the (a) accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation; (b) that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the quality of any products, services, content, information, or other material purchased or obtained from the website will meet your expectations or requirements; or (d) any errors in the website will be corrected. Netprro shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials and/or information from the Site The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Netprro disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. Netprro makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet User’s requirements; (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services/products offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable; (c) Site will be available on an uninterrupted, secure, error-free, and/or timely, basis. User shall not hold Netprro responsible for the same.
- All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on “AS IS” basis, and all warranties and conditions, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties, these sites of third party(s) may contain Netprro’ logo, please understand that it is independent from Netprro, over whom Netprro has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to Netprro. You agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the Netprro. Netprro, therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability, suitability, reliability, accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained, of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these site(s), as the same is provided on “as is” without warranty of any kind. Netprro gives no warranty and makes no representation whether expressed or implied, that the information contained in this site is error free. Netprro shall not be responsible nor liable for any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement. Before relying on the material, users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
- Netprro Pty. Ltd. shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Netprro harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site
- The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of Australia. The Courts of Law at Parramatta, MSW shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
- In no event will Netprro be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use this Site, or any information provided on the Site, or in the Products, any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in a Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User’s right to privacy is of utmost importance to Netprro. Any information provided by the User shall not be shared with any third party. However, Netprro reserves the right to use any such information to provide the User a more personalized online experience. By using Netprro’ sites and services, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any policy described in this Privacy statement, your only remedy is to discontinue use of Netprro Pty. Ltd. sites. We reserve the right, to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Netprro may monitor access to the Site and may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Rights and obligations under the Terms which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of the Terms. Any express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under the Terms will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of non-enforcement. If any provision of the Terms is held invalid by any law or regulation of any government, or by any court or arbitrator, the parties agree that such provision will be replaced with a new provision that accomplishes the original business purpose, and the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Copyright © 2011 Netprro Pty. Ltd.. All rights reserved.
This disclaimer / terms of service notification is subject to change without notice.